Posted by Robert G Laurin on June 24, 2013 at 16:59:25:
In Reply to: Re: Is (Draw Image) broken in Comet32 ? posted by Barbara Brazil on June 24, 2013 at 15:52:26:
Check the images at http://support.signature.net/uploads/19651files/
The Jim picture is on the same screen as the multiple boxes, the next F10 opens a new smaller window with Jim as a background.
The tests I ran were using XP and Comet16 2008 and Win7 and Comet32 2013. Since then I found that the "break" happen between 2010 and 2011 and both Comet16 & Comet 32 are broken on 2011+
What you should see... In order:
Load GDI program
- Get a blank screen with a prompt "Press F10 to LOAD wallpaper"
- Puts a grayscale wallpapaper with a pinwheel "... is escapism" in red "Press F10 to CLEAR wallpaper
- Pinwheel is gone & wallpaper gray is still there "Press F10 to CLEAR wallpaper"
- gray wallpaper with prompt"Press F10 to DRAW on wallpaper"
- boxes appear, circle, text about a fox/dog and SHOULD be a Jim picture on the right hand side - GDI.IBS line 277 (DrawBitmap). prompt "Press F10 to create window and fill from jpeg file"
- That's when a popup shows with Jim (works)... - GDI.IBS line 179 (WallPaperBitmap)
cycle repeats with transparency on....
It is the (DrawBitmap) that does not execute anymore. (Draw Image) does not work either
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.