Posted by Grant Foraker on December 23, 2014 at 10:33:25: Uploaded files: 2
Did a mass compile (C32) using a UE project file. Went to look for any bad compiles using CometEx. See COMPILE1.JPG.
Saw these strange Comet16 OBJ's. CCM for instance. CCM.IBS had been renamed to ~CCM.IBS and the CCM to ~CCM. But voila here's a Comet16 OBJ. Also noticed that the source field contained "!!". I did a search for the source and found that a new, empty source had been created on 11/08/14.
I didn't do it.
COMPILE2.JPG shows other source created with the same date/time stamp.
I didn't do those either. I don't use UE to create files in Comet.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.