Posted by Grant Foraker on November 13, 2015 at 07:59:00:
In Reply to: Re: \REL problem on CometAnywhere install posted by Bob A on November 13, 2015 at 07:20:08:
1) scrub old PC clean. If not a fresh XP install, take a whack at cleaning up all old Comet stuff.
2) create a Comet folder on the C: drive
3) UnZIP latest Comet version there
4) Drag Comet.exe onto desktop and create a shortcut
5) Add /NET: parameter to shortcut.
6) 1st run is slow as Registry settings and some copies are being done
1) User local security
2) Firewall for 11750-11759
3) Acts of God
Posted from repurposed PC with Win10 & Edge browser. OK so far :)
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.