Posted by Grant Foraker on July 19, 2016 at 14:43:13:
In Reply to: Re: csv printing posted by Joe Forani on July 19, 2016 at 14:12:37:
Programs a bit more complicated.
1) user starts program and supplies select and sort options
2) program creates a keyed work file and a CSV file in "DSK"
3) main data file is processed based on user criteria and updates keyed file
4) when done the keyed file is copied into the CSV
5) the CSV is copied to the location on the server where the MASTER.XLS resides
6) the MASTER.XLS is launched and its Startup Macro takes over
7) program cleans up and return to menu
The program is run by several people and having MASTER.XLS on multiple user PC's is unworkable.
Hope to get a copy of MASTER.XLS tomorrow.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.