Posted by Grant Foraker on April 26, 2017 at 08:13:52: Uploaded files: 1
In Reply to: Extract Info Mnemonic posted by Les Toeplitz on April 20, 2017 at 10:10:47:
Here's the basics of my EXTRACT warning program
1) have an ERRORTO that points to your standard error routine
2) just before the EXTRACT, put the record key into # buffer
3) the E33 goes to the standard error routine
4) EXWARN is entered
5) EXWARN enter SNAPSHOT which build a work file
6) EXWARN examines the work file looking for EXTRACTs and displays a window. See attached screen shot.
7) user clocks OK. EXWARN returns to original program.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.