Posted by Grant Foraker on September 06, 2017 at 05:53:49: Uploaded files: 2
In Reply to: Win10 printers posted by Grant Foraker on August 22, 2017 at 15:26:46:
Back to customer site yesterday and finally got a resolution.
1) LP4 using Win10 PCL6 driver and codes 258 & 259
2) added CLOSE/OPEN of the printer between test pages. no luck.
3) installed Win10 Post Script driver. Used PTRDLGNO to get codes
4) they are 260 & 261. same as the Win7/Server 2012 codes.
5) after figuring out that the PS install had forced in a special tray 1 form, I had to change a setting to unspecified
6) TDRAWER now printing white/yellow. Happy happy. Joy joy!
7) recompiled Invoice Print program using codes 260 & 261. no luck ?????
8) added the CLOSE/OPEN. HURRAY!!!!
Under Win10 and the new drivers, something is going wrong or getting scrambled. COSP, WIN10 or DRIVER????
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.