Posted by Jim Guerber on December 17, 2019 at 09:22:48:
In Reply to: SEcurity Server Filure posted by Neil Badger on December 15, 2019 at 21:19:08:
Badge, here are the steps I would follow to help debug this situation...
1. look at the comet configuration and determine which machine hosts the security server. Make sure that is valid.
2. go to the Comet Services folder on the machine that hosts the security server in question.
3. run cbusb to tell you the usb dongle number on that machine if it can find one.
4. make sure you have a file called license.txt or a file with the name composed of the dongle number and .txt such as 00010576.txt in the Comet Services folder.
5. there is a sub folder in the Comet Services folder called "logs". Look at CSecsrv.log. It is a text file. What does it tell you? Send it to us.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.