Posted by Grant E Foraker on December 23, 2019 at 11:06:26:
Grumble and Bah Humbug!
1) When Comet runs for the first time and creates COSW.INI set the font to an appropriate size for the monitor.
2) Take the Comet stuff out of the current TEMP. In Win10, even with DiskCleanup disabled, COSGLOB.INI still disappears occasionally. How about ...AppData/Signature Systems/TEMP.
3) CometEx - add file type filtering. Sorting a 4000-5000 file folder is too slow.
4) CometEx - allow multiple file opens for IBS's.
5) CometEx - make it faster (Copy, Move, Delete) when there's more than 100 files. I'm always switching back to the old utilities.
6) COMET PDF - like past "add-ons", seems to have drifted away from usability. Been reverting back to pdfFactory 3 and 4 for Win10 users. Too big a fight with BullZip to get a good install. Needing Admin credentials to download every "freeware" piece is a pain.
Merry Xmas to all :)
Jim and Barb - thanks for the coffee!
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.