Posted by Grant Foraker on April 29, 2015 at 10:20:38: Uploaded files: 1
I use TACCESS to move files from my customer's system to my office for realistic testing.
In the last two weeks, I've had TACCESS lock up twice on the CAW Host.
1) start a batch of files and go away to do something else
2) get a beep and the "Session Disconnected" message.
3) trying to restart CAW rolls me onto a second session
4) in that session I can see that TACCESS is still running
5) (K)ill does not terminate the session
6) (T)erminate locks up the second session
Customer has to get other CAW users off. Then, because it's a convenient time, reboots the CAW Host.
CAW Host is a Win7 32 bit PC running Comet16.489.
CAW Remote is a Win7 32 bit PC.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.