Posted by Tom Fulton on September 02, 2016 at 08:09:41:
This is a somewhat vague report, but it's all I've got to go on.
End-user up in Vancouver is on an old version of Comet, probably two years old, but has been running fine. They heavily use XAP apps via vpn to a warehouse in NC and with their website. Approximately four weeks ago I started seeing Error 29s in their Errlog. It appears as though the majority of the errors are coming in from a specific program that is being run from handhelds in the NC warehouse. The error is a Winsock 10038.
At around the same time, end-user in CT has started getting intermittent Error 29s running a Comet program that emails sales reports. I will connect via LogMeIn to the user's PC, run the program and it goes through without issue. I get a call this morning and the program is running, sends two emails, stops and produces an error 29. CT user is on current versions of Comet. Very difficult to troubleshoot.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.