Posted by Grant on September 01, 2019 at 11:14:30:
Going into Task Scheduler and disabling SilentCleanup seems to be a workable fix for the following and maybe more
1) E30 on printers
2) failure to use the fonts defined in COSWGLOB.INI
3) UE fails Comet commands (compile, etc.) with a "Console" error
But, shouldn't Comet be fixed by moving its files out of the line of fire.
Other fixes that might ease the install burden
1) needed DLL's should be part of the install
2) QMON.JPG doesn't always get installed on Win10
3) with big screens becoming more common having COSW.INI use a font size of 8 (800x600) is annoying. Comet could look at the screen width and set a more appropriate size. I find 11 for 1440 and 15 for 1920 workable for users.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.