Posted by jim guerber on April 09, 2016 at 23:07:26:
In Reply to: Comet Server Products 1502 & 1600 posted by Otto Metschar on April 09, 2016 at 06:56:45:
I also have win 10 and server products installs fine for me. I did not need to do the following steps, but they may help you.
1. get the serverproducts install program for 1600 on you desktop.
2. go to services and stop cometsevices.
3. Run the vcredist_x86.exe from the c:\comet folder where you previously installed comet
4. Go to task manager. Make sure secsrvUI.exe and FilesrvUI.exe are not running.
5. run the CometServerproducts1600.exe install as administrator.
6. There is a screen or two that take a long time to come up (15-20 seconds). Have patience.
Usually it is the UI programs that give the server install issues.
Let us know how this procedure works for you.
Post a Followup
Each file can be a maximum of 1MB in length Uploaded files will be purged from the server on a regular basis.